Prince Singa Edward Zhattau was born to late king Edward Zhattau, the late king of tarohland and attended cooper memorial nursery/primary from 1991 to 1999 then boys secondary school gindiri 1991 to 2001 and completed at cooper memorial secondary school langtang 2001 to 2005
He proceeded to university of Jos for where he obtained an LLB 2005 to 2011 prior to law school at kano 2011 to 2012 and LLM back at university of jos 2014 to 2018
He did his compulsory youth service at ministry of justice lafia nassarawa state
He started his law practice with Solomon umoh chamber (law sch chamber attachment 2012)
SB Lalong and co chambers between 2013 and 2021
Publications online by Ripples Nigeria
- The Jaundiced Idea ‘Copsocracy’ and the Hallucination of Treasury Looters
- The Forcible Possession of Africans in Africa.
- President Buhari’s Recognition if June 12 as Democracy Day, Honour on MKO: A Burden well Discharged.
- Plateau State: An Entity Hemorrhaging without End in Sight.
5.National Christian Elders Forum and their Claim of a Jihadist Ouster of Gowon
- Secretary General, Tarok Progressive Youth Association 2016 – 2018
- APC Legal Adviser of Plateau Southern Zone 2018 to 2021.
- External Solicitor of Langtang Microfinance Bank Langtang (now defunct) 2017 to 2018.
- Head of Chamber, S.B Lalong & Co., 2013 to 2020.
- Member, Nigerian BAr Association (NBA) from 2012 till date.
6.Member of Tarok Lawyers Forum Court Building and Renovation Committee -2018
- 24 -25 September 2018 – A 2 -Day Capacity Building Workshop for Leaders of Community Development Associations Organized by Plateau Disability Rights Commission in Collaboration with the Australian High Commission Held at Crest Hotel and Garden, Jos, Plateau State.
- 4 May, 2019 – Plateau Leadership Summit Held at Crest Hotel and Garden, Jos, Plateau State.
- 2016 – Change Makers Conference.
Surfing the internet, Current Affairs, International Politics, Law and Diplomacy, Sports, Research.
“I have known Singa since our secondary school days. He is a brilliant guy,humble and thoughtful and a leader who likes to do things according to the book. He can take a stand and stick with it no matter what. Although this can be a weakness sometimes, I believe he does it with the purest intentions”
“in our primary school days Singa alwasy stood out as one destined for greatness and very responsible to anyone or anything he is charged with he is a go to guy, that kind of mate that has wisdom of elders”
Bussiness man Abuja
The Singa Zhattau I know is a principle human being who is dependable and loyal to any cause he chooses to align himself with.
He is also an effective communicator who is Frank and honest. His humility and diligence in all dealings combined with a unique ability to choose a side and stand by it makes him a good and reliable ally.
If you want someone who is Frank and says it as it is without sugar coating, then Barrister Zhattau is your man. He is Trust and loyalty personified. With him you always know where you stand because he is not pretentious.
These leadership traits sets him apart and makes him a trustworthy individual.
Dr Julfa Timkuk