One of the most well-liked reality programs in Africa, Big Brother Naija (BBNaija), will have its seventh season premiere on Saturday, July 23, and Sunday, July 24, 2022.
A 24-hour show will air on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29 in addition to the two shows, which will start at 7 p.m. on Africa Magic Showcase, Africa Magic Urban, and Africa Magic Family. African BBNaija viewers may also catch the live broadcast on Showmax.
For BBNaija season 7, Pocket by Piggyvest is the primary sponsor, and Flutterwave is the associate sponsor.
The greatest financial reward for a reality competition on the continent is still being offered by BBNaija.
Here’s what you know:
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu will be the host, as usual.
- The winner of this season will get a grand prize worth 100 million Naira, which is made up of 50 million Naira in cash and other fun stuff.
- It will run for 72 days.
- For this season, the show will bring back a few things from before COVID 19, like the fan-favourite “Ninjas” and a live studio audience.
- Fans can also expect a line-up of more interesting tasks, unexpected turns, and Big Brother’s wit.
- In the Fave Lock-In promotion, which is only available to DStv and GOtv customers, 30 fans of the show will each win 1 million Naira.
- The show will also use the same voting format as last year. Only active subscribers will be able to vote on the Big Brother Naija website, mobile site, and the MyDStv and MyGOtv apps. Each subscriber’s number of votes will be decided by their subscription package, with DStv Premium and GOtv SUPA customers getting the most votes.
To find out more about BBNaija Season 7, visit www.africamagic.tv/bigbrothernaija. Follow the official Big Brother Naija social media pages for news and updates with the hashtag #BBNaija on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as well as all verified social media pages of DStv Nigeria, GOtv Nigeria and Africa Magic.